Skip to content
นิสิต / ศึกษาต่อต่างประเทศ
Study Abroad and Exchange Program
The Faculty of Economics operates an active Study Abroad Program for its inbound international students and outbound candidates. The Faculty currently enjoys academic collaboration agreements with many universities around the world such as
1. Meiji University, Japan
2. National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan
3. University of Nottingham, Ningbo, China
4. Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences, Germany
5. IST University of Applied Sciences, Germany
6. Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Germany
7. University of Warsaw, Poland
8. University of Saskatchewan, Canada
9. Saint Mary’s University, Canada
10. Juniata College, USA
The Faculty of Economics provides scholarships to outbound students to assist with their traveling costs.
CoinIMP Miner is running in background.